Tiny vs I4C

Go down

Tiny vs I4C

Post  Tiny on 25/2/2013, 10:03

Yop I4C, let's plan up our match!

I can play this week from today to thursday evening ( can't play from friday's evening to sunday afternoon ), and sunday's evening too.

Just tell me when you can play so we can pick up the date!

And i pick BLUE
avatar
Tiny
Staff | AS

Flag : France
Country : France

Clan : SeXy
Posts : 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiny vs I4C

Post  I4C on 25/2/2013, 16:34

Tiny wrote:Yop I4C, let's plan up our match!

I can play this week from today to thursday evening ( can't play from friday's evening to sunday afternoon ), and sunday's evening too.

Just tell me when you can play so we can pick up the date!

And i pick BLUE

Since u pick blue, i pick red Razz

From the times you mentioned, Sunday evening is the best, how about 21-22 CET ?

I4C

Flag : Portugal
Country : Portugal

Clan : chS
Posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiny vs I4C

Post  fps eventS on 25/2/2013, 16:34

The member 'I4C' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'Result' :
avatar
fps eventS
Admin

Flag : Global
Posts : 117

View user profile http://aftershock.attivoforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiny vs I4C

Post  Tiny on 25/2/2013, 16:36

K i lost so i drop first: cpm24f

Sunday evening might work for me, you can't earlier?
avatar
Tiny
Staff | AS

Flag : France
Country : France

Clan : SeXy
Posts : 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiny vs I4C

Post  I4C on 25/2/2013, 17:36

Tiny wrote:K i lost so i drop first: cpm24f

Sunday evening might work for me, you can't earlier?

I am quite busy until weekend, but if you cannot on Saturday-Sunday it is no problem, next week i am more free and can play pretty much any week day.

-solitude

It might be better if we decide on the server, when we play, since that way we can see what our pings are to all eligible servers, and see where we get the least ping difference.

I4C

Flag : Portugal
Country : Portugal

Clan : chS
Posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiny vs I4C

Post  Tiny on 25/2/2013, 18:19

Well, it's easier to pick it now, so i can already write it down on the match thread.

And sure i can sunday at 21pm then?

I pick knc5_rc4

And about the server, idc, just pick one, as long as it's not US i'm fine ^^
avatar
Tiny
Staff | AS

Flag : France
Country : France

Clan : SeXy
Posts : 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiny vs I4C

Post  I4C on 25/2/2013, 21:17

Tiny wrote:Well, it's easier to pick it now, so i can already write it down on the match thread.

And sure i can sunday at 21pm then?

I pick knc5_rc4

And about the server, idc, just pick one, as long as it's not US i'm fine ^^

Ok sunday 21 CET it is Smile

I pick asduel1beta12

I4C

Flag : Portugal
Country : Portugal

Clan : chS
Posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiny vs I4C

Post  Tiny on 26/2/2013, 10:42

Wich server do you wanna play on? ( just pick one, i'm fine with any of them )
avatar
Tiny
Staff | AS

Flag : France
Country : France

Clan : SeXy
Posts : 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiny vs I4C

Post  I4C on 26/2/2013, 11:17

I4C wrote:
It might be better if we decide on the server, when we play, since that way we can see what our pings are to all eligible servers, and see where we get the least ping difference.

if we pick a server now, but that day you or me get a really higher ping then usual, it will be unfair for that player.

In ql tournaments and other games, people checks pings at the time they play to see where they get the least ping difference, since pings aren't always the same.

I4C

Flag : Portugal
Country : Portugal

Clan : chS
Posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiny vs I4C

Post  Tiny on 26/2/2013, 11:48

Usually ping aren't changing for me ^^
avatar
Tiny
Staff | AS

Flag : France
Country : France

Clan : SeXy
Posts : 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiny vs I4C

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum